HERE’S A TASTER OF SOME OF OUR AMAZING EXPERIENCES
VIVRE BORDEAUX TOUR
Totally immerse yourself in Bordeaux life!
- Discover the magnificent city of Bordeaux, its architecture, culture & cuisine.
- Explore the region, including the medieval village of St Emilion, it’s château & vineyards.
- Savour the delights of the Bay of Arcachon & breathtaking sea views of the Dune de Pyla.
BORDEAUX WINE TOUR
For you, is it all about the wine?
- In depth wine tour days in St Emilion & the Médoc.
- Opportunity to visit either Graves or Cognac wine regions.
- Not to be missed, day in Bordeaux & visit to the World class Cité du Vin.
BORDEAUX GOURMAND TOUR
An exclusive gastronomique extravaganza!
- Enjoy some of the best food and wine found anywhere in the World.
- Visit incredible markets and enjoy a private cookery class with a Michelin* quality chef.
- Winter Special: Includes a day in the Dordogne hunting & eating black truffles!
ALL TOURS INCLUDE
5 nights accommodation in a private stunning historic château.
All food and wine beautifully prepared & exquisitely presented for you.
Transfers to & from airport/station in Bordeaux, all transport & admissions.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CHÂTEAU LIVING AMAZING EXPERIENCESView our online brochure
Stay in the comfort and luxury of one of the exclusive historic and enchanting châteaux in our portfolio. An eminently enjoyable and utterly memorable experience awaits.
Savour the world-class wines of the Saint-Emilion and Medoc region on your own private tour. Explore the fascinating underground limestone caves used in wine production after a fabulous food and wine pairing at a local Michelin-starred restaurant.
Enjoy sumptuous food throughout your stay, including generous breakfasts, seasonal lunches, and mouth-watering dinners prepared by world-class international chefs using locally sourced ingredients.
Visit the awe inspiring Dune de Pyla, Europe’s highest & most magnificent sand dune; sample local fresh seafood at some excellent bayside restaurants & cafés; navigate the basin on the water by private charter boat.
Relax and unwind, perhaps with a book in a quiet spot on the terrace, a gentle stroll through the delightful vines and ancient forests or dozing in the afternoon sun after a refreshing dip in the pool.
“The chateau was beyond our expectations; we had an outstanding dinner, several vineyard tours, wine tastings and a walking tour of Bordeaux. Thank you Château Living for such a wonderful and memorable holiday.”
“We truly enjoyed Château Conte de Fée for our annual family reunion in August of 2016. This beautifully restored and lovingly maintained castle is an absolute dream.”
FRANCE IS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE; IT IS WITH GOOD REASON, THE MOST VISITED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
All of our properties are available for exclusive rent for vacations, experiences and intimate weddings by request.